Account Manager | Pharmaceutical & Food Industry | South East Melbourne
- Competitive salary
- Work in a friendly, supportive and flexible working environment
- South East Melbourne
Located in the South Eastern Suburbs of Victoria, this pharmaceutical giant seeks a a customer focused Account Manager, you will be an integral member within their established Victorian team of Sales professionals.
You will have regular contact with your customers to ensure milestones are being achieved over the course of each project.
To ensure this happens, this large facility boasts itself in a wealth of resources such as a R&D laboratory, large state of the art manufacturing plant, warehousing and logistics solutions, workforce of 350+ people and so much more. This ensures clients' requirements are met on-time and to their strict requirement guidelines.
To paint a picture of the technical aspect, depth and breadth of this account management role, a product may take up to 2 years to evolve from idea stage to supermarket shelf stage. This aspect is critical to your success in the role and of extreme importance in the clients eyes. Experience in this will be highly valued.
Are you up for the challenge?
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Project management of several products from concept to delivery;
- Effective expansion and ongoing servicing of direct customer relationships;
- Proactive management of new product launches;
- Participation in key customer programs, marketing literature and events as required;
- Performance reporting against agreed targets & forecast and budget management;
- Collection, analysis and reporting of market data and trends relative to competitor activity, pricing, market share and business opportunities; (solid experience in excel is a must)
- Development of strong internal and external relationships;
- Management of communication within the business to ensure accurate and timely communication and feedback relating to customer business activities.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Minimum 3 years account management experience in the pharmaceutical, food or FMCG industry
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing, advertising or similar;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Proven customer and results orientation;
- Superior analytical, conceptual and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Self managed and motivated;
- Be a proven team player across organisational lines.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join a company that will support your development and growth, hit the apply button now!