Account / Project Coordinator - Contract Packaging - Mulgrave - Excellent Covid Safe Plan
- South East Melbourne
- Full-time role
- Growth opportunities
We are seeking an energetic, organised and motivated “go getter” for an Account/Project Coordinator / Administrator and Sales Support role. Your ability to deal with all sales administration aspects, attention to detail and excellent relationship building skills will be key in this role.The Role:
You will be supporting the Account Manager and contributing to the contract packaging department to maintain existing and new customer relationships, maintain existing contract packed products and assist with the facilitation of new contract packed products.Your duties will be broad & varied and will include:
- Customer support
- Assist with the coordination of ongoing projects with the Account Management team
- Initiate new products in the internal MRP system
- Assist in the coordination of all facets of new products (formulation/packaging), from the customer ‘go’ stage to project timeline and dispatch, to ensure that timelines are met for successful delivery and launch
- Assisting with preparing quotations
- Work with the customer service team to facilitate miscellaneous invoicing relevant to private label customers
- Complete requirements for artwork & packaging components for customers
- General administration duties
Ideally, this role would suit a candidate who has worked in a similar environment in the past and enjoys a busy and varied role. Knowledge in a Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Food or FMCG manufacturing industry highly desired.To be successful you will demonstrate:
- A positive, engaging and 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Computer skills
- Strong administrative skills
Contact Kristine on 0407 300 881 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!Apply now!
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.