ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER
- Full-time position
- $55-65k + Super
- Immediate start available
- Located in Preston - 9km North of Melbourne CBD
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable professional to work with a small group of caring, committed and fun people in an organisation dedicated to delivering a valuable and effective approach to the community.The Role:
Reporting to the CFO. The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for regular and accurate payments to suppliers, and successfully making claims for reimbursements from governmental funding bodies.Required Skills and Attributes:
- Accounts experience, bookkeeping and accounting
- Reconciliation work
- Competency in Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, Organised and High attention to detail
- Willingness to listen, learn and improve processes.
- Methodological and process driven
- Customer service focused
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.