Assistant Production Coordinator | Manufacturing Audio Equipment | MITCHAM | $55K - $65K + Super
Driven by innovation and desire to achieve excellence in sound, our client has become a leading manufacturer of sought after audio equipment which has sold for more than six figures a piece in the past, manufacturing for the connoisseur and collector market - the products they manufacture at this site are sold globally!
If you are a highly organised administrator, audio equipment artisan, sound geek - this may be just the role you are looking for!
We are currently looking for a committed, dedicated and driven Assistant Production Co-Ordinator to join the production team at our client’s head office based in Mitcham, Victoria.
Reporting to the Production and Engineering Manager, this role is responsible for assisting him (top bloke and legend!) across all areas of the business. This will include assisting throughout the product development and manufacturing process by supporting the team in planning, ordering and procurement, assembly, dispatch and all duties required to meet set deadlines and objectives.
The primary focus will be placing orders for parts and assembling the equipment in a timely and precise manner.
Some Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:• Plan and create lists to order parts from factories and suppliers
• Have a hands on quality approach to the manufacturing of audio equipment this means an ability to work with tools and soldering experience is highly advantageous• Handle all logistics involved in the process
• Understand the business, it’s ethics and standards of excellence• Be involved in a small team to carry out end to end duties of manufacturing high end expensive audio equipment
The ideal candidate will have• Accurate data entry skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills• High organisational skills and sense of urgency
• Thorough, detailed and timely approach to all tasks to ensure quality• Mechanical aptitude and ability to pull things apart and put them back together
• Good communication skills, the ability to work well under pressure and problem solve• Use initiative and think outside the square
• Keen interest in the manufacturing process, deadline driven and willingness to learn• Ability to work as part of a small team with a pro-active approach
• Ability to begin with the end in mindThis is an excellent opportunity for someone highly organised, mechanically minded, likes working with their hands and can fit in with a positive and successful team.
If this role sounds like your dream role, and you would love to continue your career in audio equipment manufacturing, then hit the apply button now or contact Kristine Tuazon on 0407 300 881 or 1300 976 168.
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.