Automation / Electrical Engineer
Seeking Automation Engineer with 3+ years of experience for the Medical Material Manufacturing Industry (GMP Site)
Location: South Eastern Suburbs
Salary: $100K - $110K + Super
Employment conditions: Full time (38 hour week)
· Safe, Stable and Secure Global Medical Material Manufacturing Company with free onsite parking
· Full position description will be available to all suitable candidates
· Seeking an individual, ideally with 3+ years of experience that has strong fault-finding ability, PLC programming skills and automation experience within a manufacturing company that complies with GMP or is used to high manufacturing standards. The initial focus of the role will be on machine improvements, project management of equipment upgrades and the development of strategies/recommendations that will improve the reliability and performance of plant equipment.
More to come...
Duties & Responsibilities:
More to come...
· Degree level qualification Engineering, preferably Electrical
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role at a manufacturing company with high-quality standards such as food, beverage, pharmaceutical, steel, automotive, paint etc
· Excellent attitude, interpersonal and communication skills
· Team leadership experience and ability to mentor is favourable
· Ability to build strong relationships with Production, R&D, QA, Engineering and Senior Management
If you have the above experience and meet the requirements, please hit the apply button now and attach your resume and cover letter – we look forward to hearing from you!