Commercial and High End Projects Audio Visual Technician
Our Client is an award winning Audio Visual and Technologies company that is responsible for the design, supply, installation and maintenance of Home Automation and Audio Visual Control technology for residential and commercial premises.
We provide solutions to architects, builders, electricians and end-users.
You will be involved in the installation, programming and maintenance of the following:
- Networking (Wired / Wireless)
- Audio Visual Distribution
- Access Control
- Alarm System
- Philips Dynalite
- iOS / Android Touch Panel Control
You will communicate between the architect, builder, electrician and the internal team to deliver the project. You will be reporting to the director of the company.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Customer service
- Planning and organising
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in Philips Dynalite / C-Bus installation and programming
- Previous experience in installation and programming of Alarm Systems, CCTV, Access Control, Audio Visual Distribution
- Manual Drivers’ Licence
- Working on multiple projects and sites
To qualify for this role you must have a track record of experience in the AV field, a can do attitude and must have an interest in the technology field.
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, click on the “Apply Now” button or call Kristine on 0407 300 881 for a confidential discussion.
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.