Cosmetic R&D Chemist / Formulation Chemist with experience in Emulsion Technology | Inner CBD
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Costmetic R&D Chemist to join a leading Australian owned start-up within the Pharmaceutical/Personal Care sector!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The successful candidate will have:
- Formulating new products, utilizing alternate raw materials, and improving existing products
- Evaluate and source new and alternative raw materials
- Participate in process improvement and development of manufacturing methods
- Oversee trial production and initial production batches
- Develop product proposals
- Collaborate with other teams regarding product formulation, application and trial support
- Provide training, technical expertise and support to other areas of business
- Identify opportunities for quality enhancement and operational efficiencies
- Maintain detailed and accurate records and translating data into clear, well-written technical reports.
- Ensures the maintenance to good laboratory practices and all safety regulations both in laboratory and manufacturing areas
- Tertiary qualifications in Science (Chemistry) or similar
- Proven experience in a similar role with a track record of success
- Strong experience in emulsion technology
- Strong Product Development and Innovation experience
- GLP, GMP and TGA experience
- Strong communication skills, proactive thinking, high motivation and leadership capability
- Ability to work well autonomously and in a team environment
Contact Kristine at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0407 300 881 for a confidential discussion.