Customer Service Coordinator - Pharmaceutical - Mulgrave - $73,000 Package
Role: Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: $70K - $73K Package
Shift: 6am - 1pm (will possibly return to normal business hours in December)
Must have: Prior customer service experience in a manufacturing or consumer goods setting (an understanding of orders, forecasts, lead times etc plus day to day customer interaction)
Ideally from a: Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing or FMCG / Consumer Goods industry
To coordinate activities around customer order management and to support Account Managersas well as be the primary contact for customers for matters relating to ordering, forecasting, residuals and reporting.
Day to Day tasks include:
1. The entry of customer orders and forecasts, ensuring accuracy in delivery dates, order quantities, (including units of measure), price and delivery location.
2. Entry and management of made-to-stock grocery orders
3. Provide order acknowledgement and acceptance to customers
4. Manage live customer/client demand:
- Ensuring demand is placed with an adequate lead time
- Ensuring batch size requirements are met
- Adjusting quantities, dates, pricing, location when necessary
- Monitoring schedule and open order status, prioritizing sequence of jobs
- Expediting product release (sending under quarantine, express deliveries)
- Monitoring stock on hand and escalating when there are roadblocks
- Maintaining 8-week forecast free-zone
- Communicating urgent requirements to the wider group
- Liaising with the warehouse to dispatch stock
- Liaising with the customer around any issues that may cause a delivery delay
- Reviewing demand movement and run-out scenarios
- Working with Planning around air-freight quotes and expedite requests
5. Communicate order status to internal parties (Account Managers, Planners) and external parties (customer), including generation of open order reports and fielding enquiries from customers, as well as capturing reasons for delays
6. Managing DIFOT reporting to customers and maintaining commentary in DIFOT report
7. Generating stock on hand reports
8. Raise rework instructions and inspection eforms
9. Support the management of production trials (eforms, orders, schedule update)
10. Notify Account Managers of deviations or events that will delay order delivery
11. Assist Account Coordinators and Account Managers in managing the run out of obsolete products and tidy up of residual components
12. General administration, including order filing, order and forecast acknowledgement
13. General support to Account Managers
To be successful in this role you must have:
1. Effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders
2. Sales orientated skills – pleasant manner
3. Able to effectively handle and control multiple tasks
4. Details-orientated, reliable and a team-player
This role is a great role within the pharmaceutical industry working with a great down to earth team. Experience of more than 3 years in a similar role is a must.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and PR or Australian Citizenship for this role is mandatory.
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.