Customer Service Manager - Agricultural Manufacturing / Supply / Export - SE Suburbs
Seeking: An experienced and energetic Customer Service Manager who also has experience managing a team to assist in our client's next exciting stage of development.
Location: South Eastern Suburbs (close to Berwick)
Industry: Veterinarian Quality Animal Feed (Manufacturing)
Experience level: 5 - 10 years in a similar role
Salary: $80K - $95K + Super (negotiable for the right candidate)
Shift: Day Shift
About the Role:
Skills and Experience:
- Manage a team of customer service staff, including mentoring and developing the team
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Design and deliver excellence in the overall customer service experience for both local and international customers
- Continuously improve the customer service experience
- Develop / improve systems to streamline administrative processes
- Deliver a comprehensive service to all existing and potential customers
- Address any issues/disputes from customers in a calm, professional manner
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Manage a large volume of incoming calls and emails
- Maintain an orderly and prioritized workflow
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Generate sales leads and build sustainable relationships where necessary
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Develop a system to measure customer satisfaction and respond to shortcomings
- Liaise with other departments to achieve improvements in customer service levels
- Fill in for all customer service roles during absences
- Excellent client-facing verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult -situations
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards and systems
- The ability to remain calm and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to think strategically and to lead a team
- Inquisitive nature and the desire to develop a thorough knowledge of the products and services that our company offers
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools to draft reports, interpret results and keep organised records
- Advanced level Excel skills for analysing data and creating reports
- Commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis
- Product related business background is essential.
- Prior experience in agricultural manufacturing / supply highly regarded
- Prior experience in managing both domestic and export customer requirements highly regarded
- Recruitment & Performance Management experience
To apply you must be an Australian/NZ Citizen or have your PR.
Please submit your resume and the answers to the employer questions to:
Kristine Tuazon ( email@example.com ) or hit the apply button now (please also include the answers along with your resume).
Employer questions - your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services manager?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of Good Manufacturing -Practices (GMP)?
- How many years' experience do you have in the FMCG manufacturing industry?
- Which of the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems do you have development experience with?