Customer Service Team Lead / Manager | FMCG / Supply Chain / Manufacturing Industry | South East
- South East Melbourne
- Full time
- Start the New year with a bang!
We are seeking a motivated Customer Service Team Lead / Manager to join a family owned, flexible, friendly and progressive pharmaceutical company!Key Responsibilities:
- Management and monitoring of systems and processes for customer orders and forecasts - Manage the end to end order to delivery cycle
- Champion the automation of the customer ordering process
- Preparing documentation / reporting
- Guide, monitor and support Customer Service Coordinator team (2 staff)
- Work with the account management and operational teams to achieve results, improve performance and provide continuous improvement solutions
- MRP/ERP (ie SAP) knowledge valuable
- Pleasant, creative leader with positive mindset and excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate the team and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skill
- People and task focussed
- Strong awareness and appreciation of commercial environment and customer expectations
- Effective relationship building and negotiating skills
- Understanding of pharmaceutical supply chain and manufacturing operations desired
- Team leadership/management skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and prioritise multiple tasks and activities
Don't miss out on a great opportunity!
contact Kristine at 0407 300 881 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!