DC LOGISTICS MANAGER | FMCG INDUSTRY | NEW YEAR NEW YOU - 2018 START!
- South East Melbourne
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Ongoing career development
- 2018 start!
Our client is a growing company looking for a highly motivated DC Manager.
Be part of a supportive and engaging team environment with a focus on innovation and a commitment to their people!Responsibilities include; but not limited to:
- Manage day to day operations of Logistics department
- Lead and Drive Continuous Improvement Initiatives, Automation Projects and Change Management
- Lead and develop a performance driven culture focused on safety, service and excellence
- Develop opportunities to reduce transportation and warehousing costs
- Meet all company requirements through efficient, profitable, and timely movement of freight
- Manage projects and effectively communicate and liaise with the all appropriate internal & external stakeholders
- Audit, control and maintain financial and administrative tasks required
- Tertiary qualifications in Logistics, Supply Chain or Operations
- Proven experience working in a senior Supply Chain, Operations and/or Logistics role within the FMCG manufacturing industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, change management, analysis and process orientation ability
- A proactive attitude, attention to detail and ability to get involved in all aspects of logistics
- Ability to motivate and organise people effectively, time management skills and have a strong work ethic
- Solid negotiation, project management, presentation and collaboration skills
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to join an iconic Australian company!Apply now!