Despatch / Dispatch Clerk - Pharmaceutical - South Eastern Suburbs
• Manage the distribution of manufactured product to fulfill customer orders
• Manage the distribution of manufactured product or materials as requested along with and any materials or manufactured product located at sub-contractor or 3PL facilities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Distribute goods to ensure that customer orders are received in full and on time
• Distribute manufactured product, packaging and raw materials to contractors for processing
• Ensure all consignments are prepared in an acceptable condition for transport
• Ensure accurate inventory control through the management of goods in storage and the diligent preparation of consignments
• Prepare consignments as per customer/receiver requirements
• Prepare consignments in accordance with Local, State and National statutory regulations and Applicable international regulations
• Maintain daily dispatch records for reconciliation against the electronic records if required
• Conduct and reconcile finished product stocktakes
• Maintain relationships with freight providers
• Ensure control of the exchange and transfer of pallet and IBC equipment
• Ensure all operations are conducted in accordance with Ensign procedures, policies and position statements
• Ensure a minimum of 1 Metre clearance is maintained from Sprinkler Heads in the Warehouse.