Expression of Interest - Senior Line-setter | Team Leader | Pharmaceutical Industry
- Work locally for an Australian owned and operated company
- Excellent Salary and Conditions
- Great culture, team environment and experienced management support
Want to get managerial experience? Need more of a challenge? Ready for variety and an opportunity to be trained and groomed to be next generation of managers?
Located in the South Eastern Suburbs of Victoria, this pharmaceutical giant seeks a well experienced Line Setter who looking to take the next step and become the new wave of Team Leaders.
This Large Scaled Manufacturing Facility has a lot to boast about, working with the most astute talent in the pharmaceutical space it consists of an R&D department, state of the art manufacturing plant, warehousing and logistic solutions along with a workforce of 150 people to ensure clients requirements are met on-time and to their strict requirement guidelines.
In order to be successful for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate:
- Solid understanding of the following equipment and lines: Sachet, Blister, Bottling & Aerosol lines (experience with Cartoners, Video Jet Coders, Thermal Transfer Coders, Diaphragm Pumps, Piston Pumps, Vision Systems, Labellers, Piston Fillers, Shrink Tunnels, Collators, Capers, Cap Torque' s, Sensors, Conveyors, Pneumatics, Bottle Sorters will be highly advantageous)
- Experience working in GMP / HACCP / TGA regulated environments in either Food FMCG or Pharma
- High mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot in a fast paced environment
- Leading of a team to success through tenacity, excellent communication and fantastic decision making ability
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join a company that will support your development and growth, call Kristine on 0407 300 881 to find out more or click the Apply button below.
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.