Formulation Manager | South East Melbourne | Competitive Salary
- Seeking a hands on, engineering minded Formulation Manager with a big picture focus on innovation, people and Kaizen.
- South Eastern suburbs
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start available
Our client is seeking an energetic and a hands-on Formulation Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative Australian owned Pharmaceutical company and develop your career in leadership.Key responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of Formulation/Manufacturing area, utilising people, equipment and materials to meet or exceed the production plan as efficiently as possible, with minimal wastage of resources
- Organisation of daily tasks for Formulation team, run meetings and allocate work
- Supervise and train Formulation staff (Around 30 staff)
- Supervise and develop staff to create a cohesive and highly skilled team through effective training, mentoring, coaching, performance management and communication
- Monitor and inspire excellent performance of personnel and record and report on Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure that all products are manufactured in accordance with GMP, company policies & procedures, OHS and SOP's
We have the current company information pack and position description available, please send an email expressing your interest to: email@example.com / +61 407 300 881 for a confidential discussion.
- Proven experience in leading a team in a Manufacturing environment
- Pharmaceutical background desired - Understanding of compounding and emulsions
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP principles and OH&S requirements
- Proven track record with leading safety and continuous improvement initiatives
- Possess high attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships right across the business
- Tertiary qualification in Chemical Engineering desired
Don't miss out on a great opportunity! Apply now!