Formulator / Compounder / Mixer / Batch Maker / Manufacturing Operator / Manufacturer / Blender
Role: Formulator / Compounder / Mixer / Batch Maker / Manufacturing Operator / Manufacturer / Industrial Chef / Blender
Location: South Eastern Suburbs
Shift: Afternoon & Night available
Salary for Afternoon shift: $71,232+ Super + 2 RDO’s per month (total package: $77,999.04)
Salary for Night Shift: $80,416+ Super + 2 RDO’s per month (total package:$88, 055.52)
Employment Conditions: Permanent
The formulating of products such as lotions, cream, personal care products, medicines, hand sanitiser etc within a dedicated GMP facility.
Day to day tasks:
1. Prepare plant and equipment in accordance with the code of GMP and relevant SOP’s in readiness to formulate, having regard to all necessary documentation requiring data entry such as signatures.
2. Carry out formulation as per the Job Sheet, if you are unable to fully comply with the directions as stated on the Job Sheet.
3. Comply with all general safety directions for the workplace and those prescribed on the Job Sheets.
4. Ensure that all plant and equipment used in the process of formulating is in good safeworking order eg; machine guards are in place. If such equipment is required to be calibrated, ensure that equipment is in calibration date. Ensure regular and routine maintenance is carried out where appropriate.
6. Ensure that all raw materials are QC approved before using.
7. Ensure all raw materials being returned to the store are done so in the prescribed manner.
8. Must be able to lift 20 - 25 kgs regularly.
Experience of 2 - 3+ years in a similar role is a must. Forklift licence advantageous.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and PR or Australian Citizenship for this role is mandatory.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we are receiving at the moment, we will only be contacting shortlisted applicants)