Graduate Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics)
Seeking Graduate Reliability Engineer and Graduate Automation Engineer for a Large Pharmaceutical Manufacturer (2 roles open)
- Ideally, you're a graduate with 0 - 3 years of manufacturing experience with a Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics/Automation Engineering degree
- South East Melbourne
- Day Shift
- A great opportunity to work with the maintenance and automation department
- Work with great management, supervisors and a rewarding company
- Opportunities for learning and progression
- Full Job Description and Recruitment Information Pack available to shortlisted candidates
We are seeking a skilled Graduate Mechanical Reliability Engineer and Graduate Automation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in the South East of Melbourne. You will have:
- A have a solution focused mindset
- A positive attitude
- A love of learning (having exposure to more advanced reliability techniques is nice to have)
- A drive for the responsibility of having production run at its optimal through detailed analysis of equipment and technical expertise.
Responsibilities include; but not limited to:
Collaborating with Production, Engineering, Maintenance & Quality teams to identify ongoing issues and aim to improve overall equipment productivity, reliability and production continuity
Dig deep into issues to find the root cause the problem across the areas of, safety, quality, productivity, people and continuous improvement
Understand the goal of the department and team to contribute your skills and knowledge for it’s plans such as cost reduction, innovation and ensuring full GMP compliance
Providing leadership and support to project outcomes and implementation
You will be a tertiary qualified in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering with an exceptional mechanical and electrical aptitude with proven experience working within a FMCG, or manufacturing environment (Experience working in Food or Pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage)You will be proactive, self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills and have the capability to work within a diverse, multi-functional environment and have the ability to effectively manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Don't miss out on a great opportunity to join an expanding Australian-owned Pharmaceutical company!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IMPORTANT: It is a requirement of all our jobs that you have a PR or AU/NZ Citizenship.
A work visa is not sufficient as all our jobs are permanent. Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements.