Graduate Junior Production Engineer- 3 Roles - Are you our next Production STAR?
- South East Melbourne location
- Permanent Role suited to an Engineering Graduate
- Start your career in production and work your way up towards a Reliability Engineer or Process Engineer Role or Line Leader
- Our client has Global distribution with local Manufacturing facilities and an excellent reputation for putting people first whilst working hard each day to help make a difference in the lives of the people who use their products
- Day shift: $62,667+ Super + 2 RDO’s per month
- Afternoon shift: $71,232+ Super + 2 RDO’s per month
- Night Shift: $80,416+ Super + 2 RDO’s per month
Are you our next Production STAR?
We are looking for 3 Engineering Graduates to join a strong team of 100 in production working at a large Australian Owned Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility that runs 24/5. With recent significant growth in sales and future ambitious plans for expansion and innovation, there is no better place to start and grow your career in the complex and challenging Pharmaceutical Industry.
To be selected as our next Production STAR we are looking for a graduate who is:
Smart, Savvy and Self-MotivatedTechnically Competent
Awesome AttitudeResponsive, Reliable & Resilient
As part of the interview process, you will also meet current Production STARs who have been successful in past graduate intakes and ask questions about their day-to-day activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Optimising machines within the production and packing department
- Ensuring the line runs efficiently and productively; coordinating tasks so that the line runs as continuously as possible
- Troubleshooting and adjusting machinery to achieve optimum output and minimal downtime and minimise wastage
- Monitor the quality of product throughout and make appropriate adjustments to maintain quality and compliance
- Be able to operate and maintain equipment safely and change parts in a clean and orderly manner
- Fulfil all documentation requirements
- identify areas of improvement and develop into Subject matter experts for key pieces of equipment
- Contribute to continuous improvement and SOPs
Ideally, you will possess:
Tertiary Qualification in Engineering - Mechanical / Mechatronics / Chemical or relatedExperience or keen demonstrated hands-on projects, such as experience pulling apart machines or cars and love doing this outside of work as a hobby or personal interest
Car and LicenceMust have PR or AU / NZ citizenship
Great Management, Team & CultureTraining development & career progression opportunities
Free product for personal useWork-life balance
Secure and stable employment
If this sounds like the Graduate opportunity that you would like to be a part of, please send your cover letter, resume, transcript and any photos to highlight related hobbies e.g. cars you are working on, machine re-builds, anything mechanical that you can think of via Seek.