HANDY MAN/WOMAN | SITE MAINTENANCE OFFICER
- South East Melbourne
- Full-time | Immediate Start
- $70-75k + Super + Car
This diverse role is for someone who is hands-on, self-motivated, has an eye for detail and is up for a challenge! You will report to the Engineering Projects Manager and maintain the upkeep of buildings, car parks, roads, gardens and site services of production site, as required.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE; BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE/BE:
- Completion of site maintenance duties which covers daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual tasks
- Identify and complete the assigned work required as agreed or arrange for the appropriate contractor to complete.
- Supervise the work of external contractors
- Assist the Maintenance Fitters with Trades Assistant duties as required
- Assist with writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for routine tasks
- Sign off and review service dockets and reports
- Maintain an understanding of the principles of GMP as applied to plant and equipment
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with a wide range of personnel
- Actively promote change and innovation to support the achievement of cost reduction and productivity improvements
- Experience within the building/trade industry and industry trade qualifications
- Familiar with the operation and maintenance of building services
- Experience with supervision of contractors
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to work productively with internal customers and external suppliers
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be Proactive and Self-motivated
- Honest, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Ability to problem solve/troubleshoot
- Have effective negotiation skills with the ability to influence and recommend solutions
- Have great attention to detail and be able to prioritise effectively and to adapt to changing priorities
- Basic computer skills (CMMS, Word, Excel)
- A good level of physical fitness
- Able to set up new systems and review existing systems for continual improvement
Don't miss out on an amazing opportunity for a well known pharmaceutical company! Apply now!
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.