Head of IT Division | Recruitment | CBD
Head of IT Recruitment | Principal Consultant | CBD
Our client is a national provider of recruitment, contractor and managed personnel services.
They provide innovative, cost-effective and complete employment solutions at a local, state and national level across all industry sectors.
As a result of growth, an opportunity exists to manage an opening of a new branch. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of experienced, highly driven consultants to deliver a range of temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solutions to a large, diverse client base in IT.
Specifically, your responsibilities include:
• Developing new business and a specialisation in IT
• Managing existing accounts
• Financial profitability of the branch
• Management and development of your team
The ideal experience to enable success in this role includes the following:
• Demonstrated experience and capability starting up a branch in the recruitment industry (preferred, not essential) with a specialisation in IT or related (speaking to the same decision makers)
• Hands-on management style with an understanding that the success of your business is built on the strength of your team, this team will be built by you and your role will including the 360 aspect to begin with
• Initiative and vision to drive success to the next level
• Sound financial understanding and strong commercial acumen
• Natural flair for developing key strategic relationships• Tenacious, exuberant, open-minded, fair and driven
• Most importantly, must want to have fun and enjoy a laugh!
In return, you will be working with an industry leader and a dedicated team of future leaders in recruitment who will benefit from your leadership to help them get there.
This along with an attractive remuneration package makes this a fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself and unleash your true potential.
Is this exactly what you are looking for? Hit the apply button now or send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - for a confidential discussion please contact Kristine Tuazon on 0407 300 881.