ICT Service Desk Engineer / Technician | South East | Full time | Information Technology | IT
- Braeside location
- Full time opportunity
- Work with a great management team!
We are looking for motivated candidates with a passion for technology with various levels of experience - You may already be in a similar role or have just graduated or finished your internship, but you will have a thirst for learning new technologies, demonstrate strong technical knowledge and have a positive attitude!
Working independently and part of a team, as an ICT Service Desk Engineer you will be responsible for providing a high level of technical, functional and customer support for all business systems with a continual focus on supporting and enhancing the corporation’s productivity.
This is a great opportunity to learn, grow and forward your career with an Australian owned, friendly, flexible and progressive company who value their people!Key skills and responsibilities include; but not limited to:
- Provide day to day workstation and network troubleshooting and support, assisting end-users with hardware and software problems via phone, email, in person and other forms of interaction
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues
- Build and maintain ICT systems and coordinate IT projects
- Ability to implement the principles of continuous improvement and identify any patterns or problems
- High level of professional integrity and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively, to multi- task, and to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience working in IT helpdesk or infrastructure environments advantageous
- Related industry degree or certificates highly desired
- Knowledge of SDLC and ITIL (certification desired)
- General technical knowledge across common industry technologies, concepts and standards
If you want to further your technical experience and be part of a great team with a focus on training, development and career progression APPLY NOW!