IT Helpdesk Support Technician - Mulgrave location
- Mulgrave location
- Full time opportunity
This is a great opportunity to learn, grow and forward your career with a family owned, flexible, friendly and progressive company. We are looking for motivated candidates with a passion for technology.
You must have a thirst for learning new technologies, demonstrate strong technical knowledge and have a positive attitude!
Working independently and part of a team, as an IT Helpdesk Support Technician you will be responsible for providing a high level of technical, functional and customer support for all business systems with a continual focus on supporting and enhancing the corporation’s productivity.Key skills and responsibilities include; but not limited to:
- To provide IT support to customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email, in person and other forms of interaction
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- To take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues. To log all calls on the call logging system. To assign and escalate incidents to other IT employees as required
- Configuring PCs, laptops, thin clients, mobile devices, phones and peripherals
- Knowledge of telecommunications and server equipment as required by location
- Ability to implement the principles of continuous improvement and identify patterns and problems
- Working in IT helpdesk or infrastructure environments advantageous
- Related industry degree highly desired
If you would like to be part of a great team with training, development and career progression APPLY NOW!
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.