IT HELPDESK TECHNICIAN
- A global company based in South East Melbourne
- 6 month full-time contract with opportunities for Full-Time position
Our client is looking for their next IT Helpdesk Technician to join their culture of high performing and innovative people. Be part of a global, diverse and inspiring company committed to treating everyone with mutual respect.
This role is a 6 month contract with opportunities to become Full-time after contract. As an IT Helpdesk Technician you are the first point of contact for support for the corporation’s IT and business systems world wide.
Working independently and part of a team, as an IT Helpdesk Technician you will be responsible for providing a high level of technical, functional and customer support for all business systems with a continual focus on supporting and enhancing the corporation’s productivity.Key skills and responsibilities include; but not limited to:
If you would like to be part of a great team with training, development and career progression APPLY NOW!
- To provide regional/global IT support to customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email, in person and other forms of interaction
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- To take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues. To log all calls on the call logging system. To assign and escalate incidents to other IT employees as required
- Endpoint management and ownership including but not limited to imaging & configuring PCs, laptops, thin clients, mobile devices, phones and peripherals
- Knowledge of telecommunications and server equipment as required by location. (VoIP, IP, Ethernet, LAN / WAN. Understanding of the Citrix XenApp environment. Understanding of Lotus Notes/Outlook. Exposure to Video Conferencing. Exposure to Windows OS (Windows 7, Windows 10). Some limited exposure to VMWare and server environment.) – May vary by local needs
- Ability to implement the principles of continuous improvement and identify patterns and problems
- IT Experience required. Business experience and working in IT helpdesk or infrastructure environments advantageous
- Related industry degree highly desired
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.