Junior Mechanical Reliability Engineer | Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry | South East
- South East Melbourne
- Day Shift
- An opportunity to work with brilliant Engineers working towards Industry 4.0
- Work with great management and a rewarding company
- Opportunities for learning and progression
- Full Job Description and Recruitment Information Pack available to shortlisted candidates
We are seeking a skilled Mechanical Reliability Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in the South East of Melbourne. You will have a have a solution focused mindset, a love of teaching and mentoring as well as thrive on the responsibility of having production run at its optimal through detailed analysis of equipment and technical expertise.Responsibilities include; but not limited to:
- Collaborating with Production, Engineering & Quality teams to identify ongoing issues and aim to improve overall equipment productivity, reliability and production continuity
- Dig deep into issues to find the root cause the problem across the areas of, safety, quality, productivity, people and continuous improvement
- Understand the goal of the department and team to contribute your skills and knowledge for it’s plans such as cost reduction, innovation and ensuring full GMP compliance
- Providing leadership and support to project outcomes and implementation
You will be a tertiary qualified in Mechanical Engineering with an exceptional mechanical and electrical aptitude with proven experience working within a FMCG, or manufacturing environment (Experience working in Food or Pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage)
You will be proactive, self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills and have the capability to work within a diverse, multi-functional environment and have the ability to effectively manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Don't miss out on a great opportunity to join an expanding Australian owned business!Apply now!