Line Setter - Tullamarine
Machine Line setter - Tullamarine Location - Day ShiftMachine Setter / Line SetterIndustry:Pharmaceutical ManufacturingLocation:TullamarineHourly rate:$27 - $35 per hourShift:Day Shift 7 am to 3 pm with occasional overtimeEmployment Conditions:PermanentEquipment requiring set up:
Day to day responsibilities:
- Bottle Loaders
- Bottle/Tube Fillers
- Ensure that the line runs efficiently and productively; coordinate tasks so that the line runs as continuously as possible
- Complete changeover of production equipment such as Filling, Capping & Labelling with accuracy and in a set time period
- Troubleshoot and adjust equipment during the run to achieve optimum output and minimal downtime minimise wastage
- Set up filling and packing equipment and strip down, wash and reassemble filling equipment to produce a quality product as efficiently as possible
- Monitor the quality of product throughout the filling run and make appropriate adjustments to maintain quality and compliance
- Be able to operate and maintain equipment safely and change parts in a clean and orderly manner
- Ensure that all work is done according to the highest standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Carry out required tasks in ERP and other systems; complete all relevant documentation and reporting
- Participate in required training, including SOPs, GMP, OH&S and 5S
- Written and oral communication skills
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Advanced GMP and a sound understanding of OHS
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Proven machine operating experience in either food manufacturing or pharmaceutical
Experience of more than 3 years in a similar role is a must. Forklift licence advantageous.
Must have own car and licence and live in close proximity of the south-eastern suburbs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and PR or Australian Citizenship for this role is mandatory.
(As we are receiving a higher than usual volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)