Maintenance Electrician must have Automation & PLC Programming experience
Maintenance Electrician must have Automation & PLC Programming experienceAutomation for FMCG / Packaging / Pharmaceutical Industrial ProductionRemuneration Package Includes:
$55-$65 ph + OT+ Super+ Car Allowance+ Fuel Card
Enjoy variety? PLC Programming? WFH? Working with great people? Seeking Engineer w/ Rockwell/Allen-Bradley PLC systems exp. & A Grade Lic /REL a must
Sink your teeth into exciting, challenging, and interesting Automation Projects!
Automation Technician with A Grade or Restricted Electrical LicenceHave strong knowledge of working with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley PLC systems
$55 to $65 per hour + Overtime + Super + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + WFH (when programming)
Car allowance and Fuel Card is provided as there is travel locally and VIC wide.
A willingness to travel interstate, abroad (rate but possible) and ability to participate on an after hours call out roster, ideal. After hours call out frequency is roughly 1 week every 8 weeks (roughly 1 - 10 calls).
WFH: Coming on site when it makes sense to do so. This can be for rolling out an application that interfaces with hardware, installations, site meetings with clients etc.Hours:
- 8 hour days from Monday to Thursday
- 6 hour day on Fridays
After 8 hours - first two hours is at time and a half and double time afterwards except on Fridays where it's after 6 hours first two hours is at time and a half and double time afterwards.Tech experienced required:
• Strong knowledge working with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley PLC systems is a must!
• Experience with other PLC systems such as Siemens and Omron.
• Experience with designing and modifying HMI screens.
• Experience in the development & commissioning of Citect and Wonderware SCADA systems
• Experience in instrumentation and variable speed drives (VSD's)To be successful you must have:
• A-grade electrical or restricted electrical license
• 2-5+ years of industrial automation experience with strong knowledge of Rockwell/Allen-Bradley PLC systems
• PR / AU or NZ Citizenship
• Car and Drivers Licence
If this sounds like the next career move you are looking for, click quick apply now and submit your application.