Marketing and Communications Assistant / Coordinator
Seeking:Marketing and Communications Assistant / CoordinatorFixed Term Contract term:3 - 6 months (with potential to go Permanent)Location:South Eastern Suburbs (near Mulgrave)Industry:RefrigerationExperience level:2 to 5 yearsIdeal for:Marketing Managers in between jobs or looking to take on fewer responsibilities or an experienced marketing coordinatorQualification:A Degree or a Diploma in a related field is advantageousDay to day Responsibilities:
- Prepare and update internal and external communication materials, both written and digital, copywriting for website, social and digital media, brochures, flyers and product data sheets.
- Prepare and ideate comprehensive marketing content and campaigns. Assist with monitoring and evaluating effectiveness of implemented initiatives (analysing data, feedback and responses).
- Ensure corporate brand is applied consistently throughout the organisation.
- Engage potential digital channels and how they can partner with our organisation.
- Support the Technical Product Manager and Commercial Development team with promotional activities to target and drive new and existing customers (Expos/tradeshows, Innovation forums, New product
- launches, training).
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Data analytics - Analysing and interpreting
- Working knowledge and application of design principles
- Using Mailchimp, Salesforce or CRM databases
- Content editing on website platforms (e.g Wordpress)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro) or equivalent software
Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Apply now or for more information contact Kristine at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0407 300 881