Mechanical Engineering Graduates | Start July 2020 | Entry-level Pharmaceutical manufacturing role - Night Shift
- Full time - Apply now, start ASAP! (please note - 2 new positions have opened since starting this recruitment drive)
- Night shift role open with generous salary ($42.22 per hour + Super and benefits)(Package $86,552 per year)
- 11pm to 7am (Night Shift)
- 7am to 3pm (Day Shift - $32.53)
- 3pm to 11pm (Afternoon Shift - $37.40)
- All training provided
Our client is an expanding global Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in South East Melbourne.
We are currently recruiting for smart, tenacious and diligent graduates who love being mechanically hands-on and love knowing why and how things work! This is a highly technical role, working with an awesome team on the night shift! (new shifts have also just opened on day and afternoon, let us know what shift you prefer)
The role is an entry level production machine setter position with a succession plan for growth in the manufacturing & packing department.
The role is titled Mechanical Machine Setter you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the line runs efficiently and productively; coordinate tasks so that the line runs as continuously as possible
- Troubleshooting and adjusting machinery to achieve optimum output and minimal downtime and minimise wastage
- Monitor the quality of product throughout and make appropriate adjustments to maintain quality and compliance
- Be able to operate and maintain equipment safely and change parts in a clean and orderly manner
Ideally, you will have a degree related to Mechanical Engineering or similar.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate who has perhaps not been able to secure a traditional role in these uncertain economic times or for a graduate seeking to fast track their career!
Want to know more? Email / Text your resume and questions to: email@example.com or text 0407 300 881.