Night Shift Manufacturing Operator / Batch Mixer / Formulator | South East Melbourne
- South East Melbourne
- Permanent role with generous remuneration
- Night Shift
Our client is a leading innovative Australian Pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in the South-Eastern Suburbs looking for a Night Shift Manufacturing Operator/Formulator.
We are seeking a candidate with manufacturing experience in Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical or other FMCG industry. You must be hands on, meticulous and have exceptional organisation and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual who thrives working on the night shift and is focused on results. If you are not afraid of repetition and getting involved in all aspects of the production process, we want to hear from you!
To be successful, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Solid experience as a Formulator / Compounder / Batch Mixer
- Experience working in GMP / HACCP / TGA regulated environments
- Understanding of chemical mixing and flow of raw materials
- Excellent written, mathematical and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Commitment to quality and safety and can identify opportunities for quality enhancement and operational efficiencies
- Tertiary qualification in Science/Engineering or related discipline not required but highly desired
Don't miss out on your chance to work with an organisation which values their people and culture and for the right person there is career progression available within the department and the business!