PART-TIME ACCOUNTS OFFICER - 2 DAYS | DANDENONG SOUTH
- New role!
- Part-time 2 days a week | 8:30am – 4:30pm (flexible days)
- 6 month contract with opportunity for permanent after contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts officer to work with a group of caring, committed and fun people at a growing, innovative Australian owned company with exceptional values!
We are seeking a person who understands accounting processes and procedures with excellent computer and analytical skills who is customer focused and has the ability to work to deadlines, deliver accurate outcomes and have a high level of integrity.Responsibilities include; but not limited to:
The Ideal Candidate (Qualifications, Skills & Experience):
- Collating, preparing and maintaining export invoices
- Processing sales orders
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Data entry and filing
- General administration and ad-hoc support as required
- Must have proven accounts experience
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, Organised and High attention to detail
- Proactive, willingness to listen, learn and improve processes
- Customer service focused
Do not miss out! Apply now!
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.