- Full time position
- Eastern and South Eastern location
- 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Opportunity for further education support
- Amazing company culture with great facilities on site
Work for a company who has been has been named Victorian Employer of the Year! They are passionate at what they do and are committed to continual improvement and growth of their employees through training and further education.About the Role
- This position is responsible for providing processing and administration assistance to the payroll team to ensure accurate and timely payments in the fortnightly pay cycle
- We are seeking a person who understands accounting and payroll processing / HR procedures with excellent computer and analytical skills, with experience interpreting awards
- High attention to detail
- You will be customer focused, have the ability to work to deadlines, deliver accurate outcomes and have a high level of integrity and confidentiality
The Ideal Candidate (Qualifications, Skills & Experience)
- Payroll support to Controllers
- Pay cycle fortnightly Processing
- Providing support to the Costing function
- Maintaining accurate payroll records in Kronos and JDEdwards OneWorld
- Providing support to Human Resources
- Administration, auditing, filing, reporting
- High level of administration & data entry skills and excellent attention to detail required
- Understanding of accounting principles, payroll processing and general ledgers
Do not miss out! Apply now!
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.