Payroll Officer | Preston
- Full time position
- Immediate start available
- 9km North of Melbourne CBD
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll officer to work with a small group of caring, committed and fun people in an organisation dedicated to delivering a valuable and effective approach to the community.About the Role and You:
- This position is responsible for providing payroll processing and administration assistance to the finance team to ensure accurate and timely payments in the fortnightly pay cycle
- We are seeking a person who understands accounting and payroll processing / HR procedures with excellent computer and analytical skills, with experience interpreting awards
- You will be customer focused, have the ability to work to deadlines, deliver accurate outcomes and have a high level of integrity and confidentiality
The Ideal Candidate (Qualifications, Skills & Experience):
- Payroll support to Controllers
- Processing Pay cycle fortnightly
- Maintaining accurate payroll records
- Providing support to team with any adhoc duties
- Provide high level of customer service to all stakeholders
- Administration, auditing, filing, reporting
- Must have payroll experience
- High level of administration & data entry skills and excellent attention to detail required
- Understanding of accounting principles, payroll processing and general ledgers
Do not miss out! Apply now!
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.