Production / Manufacturing Manager | Formulation | Pharmaceutical Industry
- Seeking a hands on, engineering minded Formulation Manager with a big picture focus on innovation, people and Kaizen.
- South Eastern suburbs
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start available
Our client is seeking an energetic, technical and a hands-on Formulation / Manufacturing Manager to join their team. This strategic & operational role is seeking a people, process and result focussed individual who pays close attention to the day to day detail whilst having their heart and mind on the big picture to reach the company’s long term ambitions. This role will give an individual, passionate about all aspects of manufacturing, an opportunity to take their team on a journey to the next phase of growth as the business expands to meet significant global customer demands.Key responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of Formulation/Manufacturing area, utilising people, equipment and materials to meet or exceed the production plan as efficiently as possible, with minimal wastage of resources
- Organisation of daily tasks for Formulation team, run meetings and allocate work
- Supervise and train Formulation staff (Around 30 staff)
- Supervise and develop staff to create a cohesive and highly skilled team through effective training, mentoring, coaching, performance management and communication
- Monitor and inspire excellent performance of personnel and record and report on Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure that all products are manufactured in accordance with GMP, company policies & procedures, OHS and SOP's
We have the current company information pack and position description available, please send an email expressing your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Kristine: +61 407 300 881 for a confidential discussion.
- Proven experience in leading a team in a Manufacturing environment
- Pharmaceutical background desired - Understanding of compounding and emulsions
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP principles and OH&S requirements
- Proven track record with leading safety and continuous improvement initiatives
- Possess high attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships right across the business
- Tertiary qualification in Chemical Engineering desired / Chemistry or a related qualification
Don't miss out on a great opportunity to join an innovative Australian owned Pharmaceutical company and develop your career in leadership.