Projects Estimator - Lighting - Clayton - Full Time
- Exciting career opportunity within growing, national business
- Excellent company culture with a focus on training & development
- Perfect role for an enthusiastic, energetic & customer focussed individual
Based in Clayton, our client's growing and vibrant business, a renowned wholesaler offering an extensive range of architectural, commercial and outdoor lighting. They pride themselves on providing innovative and affordable lighting solutions to our clients throughout Victoria / Australia.
Due to extensive growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity within our client's Clayton Office for a talented and enthusiastic candidate who possesses proven experience in an internal sales support / estimator role, ideally within the lighting or electrical industry. This role is suited to a candidate that is passionate about providing excellent customer service, enjoys working on large scale projects and is enthusiastic about developing their interest and career in the lighting industry.
The successful Lighting Projects Estimator will be responsible for:
- Providing effective sales support for our internal and external customers who include: Electrical Engineers and Wholesalers, Architects, Interior Designers, Electrical Contractors, Builders and Distributors
- Providing administrative support for our larger scale projects, including travelling off site to ensure the effective expediting of lighting products to our client sites
- Producing and overseeing quotations for both large and small projects
- Preparing quotations for tenders and budget proposals
- Maintaining an up to date quote register
- Ensuring all project information is processed and necessary client information is passed on to the relevant Account Managers
- Utilising their skills in reading and understanding specifications and lighting legends
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, well organised, have a good eye for detail, have the ability to work well under strict deadlines and have an intermediate level of computer skills. You will also have a well developed understanding of electrical specifications along with a broad depth of lighting product knowledge.
In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, working within a thriving & vibrant working culture. You will also be provided an opportunity to develop an exciting career within one Australasia's fastest growing lighting and electrical wholesaling business. These opportunities do not present themselves every day!!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please APPLY NOW or send us a text to request more information or a PD: Kristine Tuazon - 0407 300 881.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application.
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.