Purchasing Officer / Expeditor - Pharmaceutical - SE Suburbs - $75K - $85K + Super
Seeking: Planning and Purchasing (Procurement) Officer / Expeditor
Location: South Eastern Suburbs
Experience level: 2+ years
Remuneration: $75,000 - $85,000 including Super
Seeking an individual, ideally with 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing planning and purchasing/expediting role, experience in the food or pharmaceutical manufacturing industry will be looked upon favourably.
The administration of purchase orders for all materials and components as required by the manufacturing schedule.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Review purchase orders, confirming order details with the supplier via the ERP System.
- Expedite materials that are not expected to be delivered as ordered to ensure the manufacturing schedule is not affected if the materials/components cannot be delivered.
- Request when necessary stock checks of materials and components
- Keep Scheduling Manager and Expediting Manager updated progress
- Assist Purchasing Manager in the procurement of materials and components to support the manufacturing schedule
- Thorough analysis of the expediting process, identify procurement issues and recommend solutions.
- Support the Purchasing Managers in the maintenance of supplier files
- Identify process improvements relating to the supply chain and other departments
- In co-operation with IT identify and develop required improvements to supply functions of the ERP system
Valid and unrestricted Australian Driver’s LicenceFull work rights in Australia (PR, NZ or AU CitizenshipBenefits:
- $75,000 - $85000 including Super
- Training and development opportunities
- South Eastern Suburbs location
- Free onsite parking
If you're looking for a change, security, and job longevity, hit apply button now!