Quality / Compliance Engineer | Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry | South East
- South East Melbourne
- Day Shift
- Work with a great management team
- Growing, innovative and rewarding company
We are seeking a Quality/Operations Compliance Engineer who has a passion for manufacturing, compliance and innovation backed by a track record to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in South East Melbourne. You will have a have a solution focused mindset and be responsible for managing and developing production quality processes and procedures.Responsibilities include; but not limited to:
- Ensure Production department is compliant with GMP and required regulatory bodies
- Collaborating with Production & Engineering teams to identify ongoing issues and aim to improve overall quality
- Investigate production and process issues and provide technical support and training
- Tertiary qualified in Science, Engineering or similar with proven experience working within a FMCG, or manufacturing environment (Experience working in Food or Pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage)
- Self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills, diligent and love problem solving!
If this sounds like you, don't miss out on a great opportunity to join an expanding business! Apply now!
Please call Kristine on 0407 300 881 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion and the full position description.