Receptionist & Facilities Co-Ordinator - SE Suburbs - Pharmaceutical Industry - $65K - $75K + Super
- Are you an honest, energetic self-starter, good with building maintenance, process & technology? Do you love customers, coordination, admin & people?
- This role is ideal for an experienced receptionist looking to grow their skills in facilities maintenance and wanting to take on a challenging role in the pharmaceutical industry.
Full information on the role is listed below:
- Hours start at 8:30am, Monday to Friday.
- If this sounds like the role you are looking to secure in 2022, apply now!
- (Please note all applicants must have their PR, AU or NZ Citizenship)
The Receptionist & Facilities Coordinator role facilitates all aspects of customer service, ensuring the reception area is professionally maintained and customers are dealt with proficiently and to the utmost standards, ensuring our client's Pharmaceutical corporate image is maintained at all times – this is the primary responsibility of the role. The Facilities Coordinator component of the position, which is secondary, ensures the company’s building and its facilities are maintained and any cleaning, maintenance and repairs are addressed and carried out promptly. This involves overseeing some aspects of the building services requirements.Day to Day Reception duties include:
Mail & Couriers
- Ensure Our client’s Pharmaceutical corporate image and a high standard of professionalism is maintained at all times;
- Ensure phones are answered promptly and professionally;
- Ensure visitors are welcomed and greeted in a professional manner;
- Assist with customer and staff enquiries;
- Resolve any reception-related day-to-day operational and administrative issues;
- Pro-actively monitor and seek opportunities to improve reception systems and procedures.
Stationery and Utilities Rooms duties:
- Maintain a well-stocked and tidy mail room;
- Sort incoming mail and notify staff of all parcels/deliveries received;
- Prepare required documentation for outgoing mail;
- Reconcile and code mail and courier invoices in the invoice management system.
Staff Amenities/Kitchens duties:
- Ensure office stationery supplies are kept at an adequate level and orders placed with our client’s preferred suppliers;
- Stationery supplies to be kept in a tidy state for both the compactus system in the photocopier room and extra storage on the mezzanine.
Other Reception duties:
- Take delivery of the birthday cakes and other catering;
- Prepare meeting rooms for monthly Site meetings;
- Assist other departments with staff functions as required;
- Announce Tasty Truck arrival using PA system;
- Maintain adequate stock of kitchen supplies.
SOPs and LMS duties:
- Enter samples orders into SAP for Domestic Sales Reps
- Compile gift packs, hampers and send out product sample requests as requested by Marketing;
- Other duties as requested by the company EA.
Facilities Services and Maintenance duties include:
- Provide administrative support to the Finance and Admin team with the preparation of SOPs
- Provide administrative support to the Finance and Admin team with the Learning
- Management System for the completion of training assessments.
Occupational Health and Safety
- Liaise with Facilities & Services Manager to arrange repairs and maintenance;
- Liaise with Facilities Contracts Supervisor on additional cleaning requirements;
- Ensure an effective cleaning regime supported by SOP’s, training documents and reports is in place. Any issues are addressed with the cleaning company;
- Ensure cleaning supplies are adequately stocked;
- Manage the site security system (CCTV, gates, access cards, call outs;
- Maintain registers and report on emergency and security responses;
- Monitor and report on site services using the Building Management System (BMS);
- Ensure gardens and grounds are maintained to an appropriate standard;
- Manage pest control contract and ensure Pest Control SOP is adhered to.
Take responsible steps to ensure awareness of the inherent risks associated with your work and take appropriate action to minimise or eliminate such risks.SKILLS: Qualification Requirements
KNOWLEDGE: Skills Requirements
- Receptionist Course (not essential)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office to a competent level within an office environment, especially MS Word and Excel.
EXPERIENCE: Depth of Industry Exposure
- Demonstrated ability in providing quality customer service is essential
- Demonstrated ability in providing quality administrative support, is desirable
- Ability to provide support and work effectively with others
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Demonstrate an open and co-operative attitude and approach to change
- Ability to express ideas for implementing new processes or improving existing ones
- Ability to meet deadlines without close supervision. Pro-active in planning
- Ability to help support and nurture the Our client Spirit
- Flexibility with working hours to cover reception staff holidays and other occasional planned and unplanned absences.
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Proven experience dealing with customers, both face-to-face and via telephone
- All key functions across the site
- Cleaning contractors
- Building services contractors
If this sounds like what you would like to be doing, apply now!
We look forward to meeting you via Zoom!Employer questions
Your application will need to include answers to the following questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Facilities Coordinator?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Have you completed a qualification in business administration?