Receptionist & HR Administrator - Ideal for HR Graduate - SE Suburbs - Pharmaceutical Industry - $68K Package
Seeking: Receptionist & HR Administrator - Ideal for a HR Graduate
Location: South Eastern Suburbs
Experience level: 1-2 years
Shift time: 8:30am - 5.30pm
Qualifications: Ideal for a HR Graduate or an individual looking to pursue a career in HR.
Annual Salary: $68,000 Package including Super
Are you an energetic self-starter, good with process & technology? Do you love customers, coordination, admin & people? Ideal for a HR Graduate! Apply now!
The Receptionist & HR Administrator is required to provide high-quality customer service to our client's internal and external customers, in person, over the phone and by email. This role will facilitate all aspects of customer service, ensuring the reception area is professionally maintained and customers are dealt with proficiency and to the utmost quality standards, ensuring that the corporate image of the company they are representing is maintained at all times.
In addition to reception duties, this role will also support the HR team in a number of administrative and process-orientated workstreams.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
This role reports to:
- Operating telephone and internal paging systems
- Sending & receiving correspondence using Microsoft Outlook
- Ensure Onsite Premises Report is open and current at all times
- Be fully aware of the Receptionist role in an Emergency and be familiar with the site -Emergency Procedures
- Update & distribute Daily Emergency Personnel Duty List
- Maintain staff leave/attendance listing
- Processing of inward /outward items (mail and parcels). Arrange courier pick-ups and record in parcel tracking.
- Accept courier deliveries of appropriate goods and notify staff of the delivery.
- Manage onsite visitors. Ensure visitors follow all company Covid safe practices and adhere to visitors policy
- Record training files in Training Register & Employee training file as requested by Training Coordinator
- Maintain and monitor staff allocated parking requirements
- Organise and order office stationary requirements, pre-paid satchels and conn-notes as needed for business operations
- Maintain required inventory, and replenish as required, tea/coffee supplies, maintain coffee machine maintenance and operation
- Room audio/visual set up
- Other administrative, process and clerical tasks as directed by Human Resource Manager. -This will range across all HR workstreams
The Human Resource Manager and liaises with all onsite personnel, as well as liaising with customers and regulators as required.What we are looking for in a Receptionist & HR Administrator:
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound clerical skills
- Maintain composure under pressure
- Display maturity of judgement and discretion
- Competent in Microsoft Office with strong technological savviness
- Strong problem solving and continuous improvement mindset
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and ability to work independently
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
If this sounds like you, please hit the apply button now and attach your resume and cover letter.
- Employer questions (Please include answers in your resume or cover letter)
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources administrator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?