Sales Administrator and Support (12 month contract)
We are seeking an energetic, organised and motivated “go getter” for a Sales Administrator and Support role. Your ability to deal with all sales administration aspects, attention to detail and excellent rapport building skills will be key in this role.
Your duties will be broad & varied and will include:
- Assisting with preparing quotations
- Customer service liaison with distributors, transport companies, customers
- Maintain databases
- Prepare sales reports
- Assist with in-house marketing & promotional material
- Prepare and co-ordinate customer correspondence
- General administration duties within the Sales and Marketing Department
Ideally, this role would suit a candidate who has worked in a similar environment in the past and enjoys a busy and varied role. Knowledge in a Pharmaceutical or FMCG manufacturing industry highly desired.To be successful you will demonstrate:
Rewards and Benefits of the role:
- A positive, engaging and 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Computer skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Australian owned family business focused on their people
- Full-time 12 month contract with opportunity for permanent role after contract
- Continuous Training and opportunities to progress your career with a growing organisation
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.