- Sales Coordinator reporting to National Sales Manager
- CBD – West Melbourne location
- ASX listed organisation. Work with the best in the industry
- Electrical, Lighting and AV industry
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Reporting and Sales Orders Coordination
- Pre-sales Support including Quotations and General Pricing
- Supervision of Sales Administrator
- Trouble-shooting and Project Management
- Maintain relationships with distributers which are of benefit to both company and the supplier
- Improve on current planning processes and financial models to deliver better efficiency on cash flow and stock on hand requirements
- Ensuring inventory accuracy through analysis and reporting
To be successful you will demonstrate
- Computer skills required include familiarity with the Windows Office suite of products including Access, Excel and Word
- Strong administrative skills, the ability to prioritise, to use initiative and above all an ability to 'get things done'
- A qualification in Sales, Marketing or Business advantageous
Rewards and Benefits of the role
- Permanent Position
- Excellent Reward Package
- Office environment, no weekends and casual dress
- Continuous Training and opportunities to progress your career with a leading organisation
If you believe you have the skills and requirements to succeed in this exciting role then please send your cover letter and resume by hitting the "apply" button below.
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.