Seeking: Analytical Development Chemist - Must have Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Experience
Position: Analytical Development Chemist
Industry: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Location: South-Eastern Suburbs
Day to day aspects of the role include:
- 1. Method development and method validation chemist with focus on HPLC and GC instruments.
- 2. Includes review of literature to ascertain likely candidate methods, adjusting the method to suit local conditions and equipment, and then undertaking the necessary method validation elements to prove the effectiveness of the methods for the products expected to be analysed.
Attributes & Responsibilities:
* Pro-active, self-starting individual , able to prioritize, undertake and report their work in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with a priority list.* Be proficient in developing and validating, or transferring in, new analytical methods for laboratory instrumentation.
* Competent in turning developed and validated methods into standard test method procedures.* A strong team player who is able to assist others within the team and undertake liaison with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to teach, coach and mentor other laboratory staff in the performance of new methods.* A strong ability to troubleshoot problems identified during method development, validation or conduct.
* Capacity to investigate Out-of-Specification results and develop corrective action plan suggestions.* A detailed knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices is required. A knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices would be an advantage.
* A strong grounding in WHS practices.
Must have skills:
* Competent with Empower software* Familiarity with Waters and Agilent HPLC/UPLC/Hybrid systems
* Familiarity LC-MS and GC/GC-MS systems would be an advantage* A knowledge of working with cytotoxic ingredients would be an advantage.
If this sounds like the next opportunity that you are looking for please hit the apply button now and send in your resume and cover letter.
Please answer these employer questions in your cover letter or resume:Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Development Chemist?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)?
- What's your highest level of education?