Seeking Night Shift Machine Setter with Mechanical Engineering Degree - $47.03ph
Seeking Night Shift Machine Setter with Mechanical Engineering Degree - $47.03phMachine Setter / Line SetterIndustry:Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (has proven to provide job security in a pandemic)Location:South Eastern SuburbsHourly rate:$33.04 + 30% + 9.5% Super ($88,044.72 Yearly Salary Package)Shift:Night Shift 11 pm to 7 am (Sunday to Friday)Employment Conditions:PermanentQualificationsMechanical Engineering Degree - experience in a similar role is highly advantageousEquipment requiring set up:
Are you a degree qualified /entry-level mechanical engineer looking to forge a career within the pharma industry as a machine setter? Apply now!
Day to day responsibilities:MACHINE SETTING:
- Bottle Loaders
- Bottle/Tube Fillers
- Ensure that the line runs efficiently and productively; coordinate tasks so that the line runs as continuously as possible
- Complete changeover of production equipment such as Filling, Capping & Labelling with accuracy and in a set time period
- Troubleshoot and adjust equipment during the run to achieve optimum output and minimal downtime minimise wastage
- Set up filling and packing equipment and strip down, wash and reassemble filling equipment to produce a quality product as efficiently as possible
- Monitor the quality of product throughout the filling run and make appropriate adjustments to maintain quality and compliance
- Be able to operate and maintain equipment safely and change parts in a clean and orderly manner
- Ensure that all work is done according to the highest standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Carry out required tasks in ERP and other systems; complete all relevant documentation and reporting
- Participate in required training, including SOPs, GMP, OH&S and 5S
- Written and oral communication skills
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Advanced GMP and a sound understanding of OHS
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Proven machine operating experience in either food manufacturing or pharmaceutical
- Experience is advantageous in a similar role, a mechanical engineering degree is a must. Forklift licence advantageous.
- Must have own car and licence and live in close proximity to the south-eastern suburbs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and PR or Australian Citizenship for this role is mandatory.
Apply now for an amazing opportunity to work in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. We look forward to hearing from you!