Senior Tax Accountant - CBD - SMSF Experience Advantageous
- Friendly, warm and professional team environment
- $100K-$110K (Senior)(negotiable dependent on experience)
- Excellent Training and Development Culture
Seeking Senior Accountant with 5 - 7+ years experience with strong knowledge of completing Individual, Company, Trust & Partnership Tax returns, and supporting larger groups.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our client’s growing team!
The successful candidate will work effectively, both autonomously and within a team, to provide quality advice and service client requirements through taxation, business services and superannuation needs.
You must have:
- 5 - 7+ years of experience in an accounting firm across all forms of accounting for the Senior Accountant Role
- SMSF experience highly looked upon but not necessary
- Degree and part or fully CA or CPA qualified
- Must have experience and strong knowledge of completing Individual, Company, Trust and Partnership Tax returns
- Strong understanding of ATO guidelines and practices;
- Excellent understanding of processing BAS’s and company financials;
- Direct client exposure experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Critical thinker with high attention to detail
- Competent in using various accounting software such as MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero or equivalent software (or be able to learn new software fairly quickly)
- Australian, NZ citizen or Permanent Resident visa holder a must
Don't miss out on these opportunities!
Apply now or for more information contact Kristine at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0407 300 881
IMPORTANT: It is a requirement of all our jobs that you have a PR or AU/NZ Citizenship.
A work visa is not sufficient as all our jobs are permanent. Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements.