Senior Technical Lead (Developer) Bring your ideas to life! Impact Healthcare! $164,250 - $175,200 Salary Package Inc Super
This position will be responsible for leading the technical design, development, integration testing and support of new and existing products. Depending on the size and complexity of the project, this position may be required to lead multiple projects at any one time. This position resides in an environment that encourages innovative ideas and approaches from motivated individuals with an appetite to see their ideas flourish. Leading software development teams on a project-by-project basis.
What the day to day looks like:
- Work closely with the Software Development Manager and Project Managers to ensure products are delivered on time and in high quality with the ability to set technical direction
- Lead and mentor a team of highly skilled software development engineers.
- Build and enhance the software team capabilities and knowledge.
- Contribute at all levels of the software development lifecycle
- Support in the establishment of Development best practices and guidelines
- Support the Software Development Manager in Team assessment and development activities
- Working with our senior and mid-level software developers to develop the technical direction and architecture.
- Provide technical leadership to software development teams, across multiple products and projects, with diverse technologies and skill levels.
- Contribute and participate in Research and Development projects
- Testing and optimisation of techniques and algorithms used across the organisations suite of products.
- Adhere to Quality Management System (QMS) standards, participate in QMS training sessions and strive to seek opportunities to continuously improve department quality processes and outcomes
To be successful in this role ideally you will have:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
- 10+ years of hands on software development experience.
- 2+ years’ team management experience working in a technology-focused software development company.
- Previous .NET full stack software development experience, ideally from within the Gaming, Technology, Automation, Aviation, Consumer Electronics or other relevant industries.
- Strong experience with API development and integration.
- Excellent technical understanding around software and infrastructure (cloud, Azure, AWS etc.)
- Hands-on oversight of software development, including architectures and functional designs.
- A proven track record of successfully leading high-performing teams to deliver effective software solutions.
- Proven knowledge in ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Node.js.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines in a busy, dynamic and constantly changing environment
Ideally, you are happy to work from home and from the office on a hybrid model to get the best of both worlds.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for, hit the apply button now!
For more information on this role or to have a confidential discussion please email Kristine Tuazon at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to chat.