Shift Production Team Leader
Our client is a growing Agribusiness, based in Pearcedale, is looking for a 'hands on' energetic and highly motivated team leader or leading hand to lead a small team. Opportunities for growth working in a privately owned business. High energy levels, personal resilience and having the ability to think on your feet will be critical for success.Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for running one of our key production lines. This includes production scheduling, identifying and reducing all forms of waste while meeting daily production targets. The role will have the freedom to improve and develop the systems currently in place.
To be considered for this position you will need to:
- Co-ordinate and lead line staff to meet production requirements
- Assist production order scheduling/sequencing
- Production Data capturing
- Stock counts
- Line changeovers (Quick changeover techniques)
- Ensuring daily orders are met and communication shorts
- Improve upon productivity levels of the section
- Training and developing staff
- Demonstrate experience working and leading a team in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
- Be a strong communicator and team player
- Excellent data accuracy and speed
- Very good numerical and record keeping skills
- Proactive and have the ability to think on your feet
- Ideally hold a forklift license
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.