STOCK / INVENTORY ANALYST
An exceptional opportunity is available for an experienced Stock / Inventory Analyst to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in Melbourne’s South East. You will report directly to the Export Logistics Manager and have a strong background in analysis and reporting of consignment warehouse stock, preferably within a Pharmaceutical, Food or FMCG manufacturing environment. In addition, the role works in conjunction with the Export Administrator to complete shipments to exporting countries in UK and Asia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE; BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE/BE:
- Coordinate all movement of inventory within exporting countries
- Ensure alignment between consignment warehouse and SAP system stock balances
- Oversee communication with warehouses/transport companies to ensure all movements are accurate and confirmed
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting regarding inventory and stock related issues and provide insight into the root cause of issues and develop supply solutions
- Pro-active management of stock issues to optimise the supply chain and minimise the stock write-off for the company
- Review all warehousing charges and make recommendations to minimise the cost impact of overseas warehouse logistics
- Work in conjunction with ordering and forecasting to optimise the supply chain in relation to stock issue
- Work in a small team to administer the exports function to ensure shipments are made on a regular and consistent basis in accordance with the shipment schedule
- Undertake month-end activities for sales and stock in the consignment warehouses
- Participate in warehouse stocktakes
- Tertiary qualifications in Business / Supply Chain
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Food of FMCG Industry
- SAP and Inventory / Asset Management in a manufacturing environment
- High level of computer literacy with advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning/resourcing and time management skills
- Have effective negotiation skills with the ability to influence and recommend solutions
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Have great attention to detail and be able to prioritise effectively and to adapt to changing priorities
Salary: $65-75k + Super. Negotiable dependant on experience.APPLY NOW!
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.