Technical Sales Coordinator - Solar - Full Time Opportunity
We are looking for a tenacious individual who has a depth of experience in Solar or Customer Service and sales to help our client’s technical sales and marketing team flourish.
Work for an established international European brand in Solar, located in the North-West of Melbourne, our client seeks a Technical Sales Coordinator to be part of a growing Sales and Marketing team.
Role responsibilities outlined below (not limited to):
- Supporting Technical Sales team locally and internationally
- 80% office-based, 20% on-site
- Representing and promoting products over the phone, customer meetings, trade shows, conferences etc
- Product demonstration and training
- Customer service and account management
- Support of technical Issues (Basic)
- Identification of technical issues
- Data entry and integrity
- Maintenance of CRM Database
- Lead generation and follow up
- Market research
- Process monitoring and improvement through marketing and incentive programs
- Ability to travel interstate and overseas
- Ability to work outside of normal work hours when required and during peak times
- Business or Engineering Degree
- Technical experience in the Solar Industry
- Sales and customer service background
- Australian Residency
- Ability to work in Australia permanently
- Australian Drivers licence
If successful for this role you will be part of a great working environment who has seen year on year growth and profitability. This brand attracts interesting and challenging work due to its reputation of quality and innovation.
Please send your cover letter and resume by hitting the "apply now" button.
We look forward to reviewing your application and if you have any further enquiries please contact Kristine Tuazon on 0407 300 881
This position has been filled, but openings for this type of position come up very frequently.
We highly recommend to Register Your Interest below so that you will be the first to know
when the next position opens up.