Temp-to-Perm Compounder / Formulator / Blender / Mixer / Manufacturing Operator - Rates for Day: $41.11, Arvo $47.28, Night $53.44 - ASAP START
OPEN NOW! ASAP START!
Role: Formulator / Compounder / Mixer / Batch Maker / Manufacturing Operator / Manufacturer / Industrial Chef / Blender
Industry: Pharmaceutical (Good Job Security in a Pandemic)
Location: South Eastern Suburbs
Hourly rates including shift loading and superannuation:
Yearly packages (40 hour week):Shifts available: Day, Afternoon & NightShift Patterns:
- Day: $41.11
- Afternoon: $47.28
- Night: $53.44
- Night Shift: 10pm to 6:20am (Monday night to Saturday morning)
- Afternoon Shift: 2:10pm to 10:10pm (Monday to Friday)
Employment Conditions: Temp to PermanentResponsibilities:
- Day Shift: 5:50am to 2:10pm (Monday to Friday)
The formulating of products such as lotions, cream, personal care products, medicines, hand sanitiser etc within a dedicated GMP facility.What we are looking for:
Candidates who are reliable, have a strong work ethic, able to work in a fast-paced environment, have good communication skills and a can-do attitude as well as have experience with GMP or HACCP and are physically fit to lift 25kgs as there is heavy lifting of raw materials involved in the job. The role requires individuals who have good attention to details, good mathematical ability and literacy, to follow instructions on the recipes exactly, as they are mixing and blending small and large industrial batches e.g 1 tonne of hand sanitiser formula from scratch and in accordance to all pharmaceutical quality standards, preparing this for the packaging area where they go into bottles, jars or tubes.Day to day tasks:
1. Prepare plant and equipment in accordance with the code of GMP and relevant SOP’s in readiness to formulate, having regard to all necessary documentation requiring data entry such as signatures.
2. Carry out formulation as per the Job Sheet.
3. Comply with all general safety directions for the workplace and those prescribed on the Job Sheets.
4. Ensure that all plant and equipment used in the process of formulating is in good safe working order eg; machine guards are in place. If such equipment is required to be calibrated, ensure that equipment is in calibration date.
5. Ensure regular and routine maintenance is carried out where appropriate.
6. Ensure that all raw materials are QC approved before using.
7. Ensure all raw materials being returned to the store are done so in the prescribed manner.
8. Must be able to lift 20 - 25 kgs regularly.Experience of more than 3 years in a similar role is a must. Forklift licence advantageous.
Must be able to start ASAP, have own reliable car and licence and live close to the south-eastern suburbs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and PR or Australian Citizenship for this role is mandatory.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we are receiving at the moment, we will only be contacting shortlisted applicants)Please find below other roles that are open with Good People HR:
GPHR Open Roles - Pharmaceutical Industry - South Eastern Suburbs - Apply now!ROLES OPEN NOW:
SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR THE FOLLOWING ROLES:
- Night Shift Electrician
- Afternoon Shift Fitter
- Afternoon Shift Line Leader
- Night Shift Line Setter
- Die Setter - Day & Afternoon Shift
- Machine Operators - All Shifts
- Day & Afternoon Shift Electrician
- Day & Night Shift Fitter
- Day & Night Shift Line Leader
- Day & Afternoon Shift Line Setters
- Production Operators - All Shifts
- Team Leaders & Future Supervisors
- Hands-on Engineering Managers
- Exceptional Senior Reliability Engineer
For full information on all listed roles, such as salary and duties, information can be found at: www.goodpeoplehr.com.au/jobs
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume stating why you would be suitable for the role and email it to Kristine Tuazon at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply now button to get started.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we are receiving at the moment, we will only be contacting shortlisted applicants)THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATION!STAY SAFE & WELL!GO VICTORIA! WE'VE GOT THIS!